My first GIF :D
Scarfs for Autism
Leo Chao, a student at Emily Carr University, designed the Beagle, a scarf that people can wrap around them. Texture, sounds, and even smells create a calming cocoon that will distract and soothe an autistic person when they’re feeling over stimulated. It’s the electronic version of a blankie that has actual health benefits.
Babies and College Students:
- Ability to sleep anywhere
- Random bouts of crying
- Will try to eat almost anything
- Enjoy watching cartoons
- Known for their messiness
- Brains are in a constant state of absorbing knowledge
- Irregular sleep schedules
- Often served bland mushy foods
Manila submerged. Please signal boost, along with the emergency hotlines and donation links:
PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THE FUCK OUT OF THIS.
Several of my country men and women are chest-deep in flood because of Typhoon Maring’s (international name: Trami) relentless rains. The sun hasn’t come out for days in Metro Manila and we need your help.
FOR FILIPINOS AFFECTED BY THE WEATHER, IF YOU NEED HELP OR KNOW ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP, CONTACT THE FOLLOWING:
- National Disaster and Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) hotlines: (02) 911-1406, (02) 912-2665, (02) 912-5668, (02) 911-1873
- Red Cross hotline: 143, (02) 527-0000, (02) 527-8385 to 95
- DSWD: (632)931-81-01 to 07, local 426 (Disaster Response Unit); (02) 951-7119
- PAGASA: 433-8526
- NDRRMC: 911-1406
- MMDA Flood Control: 882-4177
- PNP: 117
- Philippine Cost Guard: 527-6136
- Philippine Red Cross: 911-1876
- Bureau of Fire Protection: 729-5166
FOR INTERNATIONAL FOLLOWERS WHO WANT TO HELP, YOU CAN DONATE HERE.
TWITTER NOTICE! Remember: #rescuePH for emergencies, #reliefPH for evacuation centers and relief ops, #floodPH flood situation, #safenow once rescued. TWEET @RescuePH if you or anyone you know needs help!
Please, if you can reblog it, take time from your comfortable and safe life to reblog and spread the word. People are suffering out here and need help. Thank you.
Please help if you can!
Spreading the word. And sending love to the Philippines…